|Shop By Weight
2 Liters, 2.5 Liters, 4 Literes
Patio Black Spot Remover for Artificial Stone 2 Litres
- Completely restores the colour of stone of any age within 2 hours of application. Patio Black Spot Remover will remove all forms of organic growth from garden stonework, including black spots, white spots, green algae & red algae. Patio Black Spot Remover gives that ‘just laid’ look you thought was gone forever.
- Safely restores the colour and condition of stonework, of all ages within 2 hours.
- Slippery patios are made safe within minutes of application. Use Patio Black Spot Preventer in 12 month time to ensure the patio black spots don’t return.
- Each 4 litre container will cover a maximum area of 18 SQM. The older the stone, the more applications will be required. Carry out a trial slab first to see how many applications are required to remove every black spot before proceeding with the rest of the area.
- Must be applied with a 5 or 7 litre pump up sprayer.
- Can be used on any artificial surface including resin driveways.
Patio Black Spot Remover is currently the only product developed specifically to remove those hideous black spots and restore the natural colour of garden stonework. Patio Black Spot Remover for Artificial Stone will remove black spots from all pre-cast patio slabs including Marshalls, Bradstone, Haddonstone and other cement-based slabs. Patio Black Spot Remover will also resurrect those original colours you thought were lost forever. The coverage rate is based on a patio that is 3 years old. The older the stone, the more treatments required. Carry out a trial slab to determine the coverage on your stonework. To maintain your garden stonework and stop the return of the black spots, buy and apply our Patio Black Spot Preventer annually. This will kill any black spot spores before they have the chance to germinate. Patio Black Spot Preventer will also remove green algae. Supplied in liquid form, ready for use. Pour into a 5-7 Litre Hozelock garden pneumatic sprayer. Biodegradable. Coverage – not exceeding 5 SQM per 1L. Dwell time: leave for 2 hours. No need to scrub. Remove using a pressure washer with a fan jet (Vario). Removes all forms of organic growth including green and red algae, white fungi, black spots and moss. Available in 2 and 4 litre containers.